Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY CAREER CHOICE

+17
lexluvpk
Frappe
jordideatela
aldo gonzalez
Cesar
Gustavo
anag
Jorge
erika__chip
Admin
Lau
medina
Marianisha
klaudia
Marco Giovanni Hernández
ana luisa
luisa
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty MY CAREER CHOICE

Post  luisa Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:34 am

Tell us 1 what is the reason for you to study what you are studying
2 whether you think studying English can have any real impact on your career or not

luisa

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty answer

Post  ana luisa Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:59 am

[center] I'm studing MARKETING cauze... i love to be near of the people, out of an office, doing test, asking stuff... etc etc... and i think that i'm good at this!!

English is important because it is the international language and everyone speaks english... if u go to china they speak english & if u go to timbuktoo, they too!!! so it's really necessary
flower Like a Star @ heaven
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty heyy there!!

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 pm

well first of all I decided to study accountancy because I like makin' business also I like numbers and I'm pretty good doing that.
English to me it's really important because of the globalisation also you can get a good job with a well paid remuneration.
I enojoy learning english but may be the class could more dynamic. I would like to improve my writting skills
MY CAREER CHOICE Viva_Mexico_by_aresa

Last edited by Marco Giovanni Hernández on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty career+English

Post  klaudia Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:07 pm

sunny
uhmm I´m going to study administration because people said I´m good at....... kiding!!!
In fact I dont know really know why did I choose this career but I see my self in an office and all those things

And I think English is important because it opens a lot of doors and especially in business world is the main language also if you want to obtain a good job English is one of the requirements that they ask for.. so is necessary!
Like a Star @ heaven
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty **international Bussiness°

Post  Marianisha Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 am

Hi I´m studing International bussiness bacause I love to travel and know different countries, people and cultures and I think this career will let me do that, also I want to make my own enterprice and make it international.

obvioussly English will open me a lot of doors because that language is universal and when you want to comunnicate with anybody, English is the option!!
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty international bussines

Post  medina Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:48 pm

i dont know why i´m studyin international bussines, but i like it and now i started to enjoy my mayor is so interesting and maybe i can get a good job in the future that let me travel around the world, and for this simple reason i need learn english dont have option is a little bit difficult for my but whit patience and effort i´ll do.
medina
medina

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty .:*Marketing*:.

Post  Lau Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 pm

[center] I choose to study marketing 'cause I find fascinating the fact of making a product, that is probablly almost alike to others, the most wanted!! I love interacting with people...I wanted to study publicity 'cause it has some things alike to marketing, but I chose marketing 'cause I found it much more interesting and it full flilled more my interests! I would love to work at Gurupo Terán TBW.

I think it's essential for us to dominate English 'cause now a days it's not an extra in our carrer, but it's a requirement... besides, I love English 'cause I don't like having barriers to communicate with others.
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty Re: MY CAREER CHOICE

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:51 pm

almiuss wrote:hi...!!!!
I choose international bussines because I love travelling and I think with this major I´m going to have relation with other countries.
obviously English is important the name say everything and other languages too.!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 pm

ana regina wrote:i'd like to study marketing, because i foud it very interesting, and i love all kinds of publicity.
Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty MY CAREER CHOICE

Post  erika__chip Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:13 am

I AM GOING TO STUDY MARKETING RESEARCH SO THAT IT INTERESTS MUCH TO ME AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS SOMETHING IN WHICH I AM GOING TO BE VERY GOOD ALSO I BELIEVE THAT IT IS A VERY PROMISING CAREER
erika__chip
erika__chip

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:16 pm

I choose Administration because is the one that fits with my likes and abilities, beside that you can have your own business and they are very important the jobs they have in a company.

Jorge

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty my career choice

Post  anag Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Economy maybe is one of the more difficult major cuz' all the subjets you have to study, but also is pretty intersting. This career demands a lot of the people who study economy, but the truth is that nobody could live with out it. these are some reasons I think this career rules!

anag

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty MY CARRER

Post  Gustavo Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 pm

Well first, i choose to be account, because i love the carrer , and i think that you have more opportunities whit this carrer. i want to be the bookkeeper of a good company, but really i wanna work in bank obviusly in my proffesion.
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty International Business

Post  Cesar Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 pm

I´m studying international business because i like to know about differetent cultures and countries and the relations that Mexico has with them. I think it is an interesting career beacuse you can work in another country or have your own business and export your products around the world and know a lot of places.

Cesar

Back to top Go down

Post  aldo gonzalez Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 am

I´m studying international business and i chose it because i like the anviroment in which i can work.
I think english is important for my carrer but also any other foreign language, because ther is a lot of treatment with other people from different countries

aldo gonzalez

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty finances

Post  jordideatela Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:34 pm

i choose finances because its a career where you can earn a lot of money, and my uncle is going to give me a great job..

jordideatela

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty my career

Post  Frappe Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:42 pm

well im studying administration cause i think that this career is very important and in every company they need an administrator and if you study administration you can work in any area of the company Cool

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  lexluvpk Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Well im studying bussiness administration jojo because i love to make bussiness and in this you travel alot arround de world, to make a lot of trades with many companies.
lexluvpk
lexluvpk

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty International business

Post  karla Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:36 pm

I choose this major cause i like to meet new persons, know more about others countries, and I think is the career of the future.
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty MaRkEtInG!!

Post  Lailis Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm studying marketing 'cause I love publicity, and also the way marketing make consumers buy something because they want it instead of they need it.
Lailis
Lailis

Back to top Go down

MY CAREER CHOICE Empty An important reason

Post  luis21547 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm

I chose being a bussiness man because i would like to know how does the economy work and the people that works in this career win a lot of money

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am

About this topic; recently I was thinking about it and I want to realice a master about cost because of my carrer...
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 am

im studying to be a chef and work in la verdadera hija del paisa

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:21 am

i choose international bussiness because i want to travel around the world and of course be someone iportent in the bussiness

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 am

also i want to study administration because i think that that carrer is very exciting and i hope i will earn much money

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum