Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT THE MUSIC...

+12
karla
medina
ana regina
ana luisa
anag
klaudia
almiuss
Admin
Curtis
Marianisha
Jorge
Marco Giovanni Hernández
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty ABOUT THE MUSIC...

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 am

TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC THAT YOU LIKE!!! Cool
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty REGGAETON!!!

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:35 am

Firts of all; I have to say that I like many kinds of music; also I must say that all the kinds of music are good for me; ´cause one of the things that I think about it; is that any style of music is to listen to in some places and in some specific times; but the reggaeton is one of my favourites; ´cause is the one that I listen when I was in a party; and with this kind of music I can dance with my girlfriend a little bit hot so with this music I can have a nice moment with my partner and thats so cool.
ABOUT THE MUSIC... Reggaeton
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty Re: ABOUT THE MUSIC...

Post  Jorge Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 pm

About the music i like, i think it would be all kind of music obviously with some exceptions, but i have heard all kind of music but the ones i most like is electronic and house, also it depends of my mood because i have like different kinds of stages of musci for example one week i can hear pop music and the next heavy metal, jajaja something wierd but i like it

Jorge

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty P0oop**

Post  Marianisha Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 pm

I like mostly all kind of music but my favorite group is Maroon 5... I love the singer he´s sooo sexy and sensual all their videos are very sensual and the songs make me feel relax and happy.. I prefer English music , like pop or sometimes rock, I like also regaeton and I love to dance it with my best friends in da club! Cool ohh I also like hip hop and R&B like 50 cent (mmm Wink he´s soooo sexyy] ...the only music I hate in all the hole world is Duranguense!! and that kind of music like banda limon and .... others silent
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty I Like Some Spanish And Punjabi Music As Well As English

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:10 am

As the only person here who does not know spanish, I obviously have the advantage of understanding the meaning of what american music is about.
However music transcends language.
I like Selena, I like Jennifer Lopez (the spanish also), Ricky Martin and even Shakira.
Punjabi music is cool too.
If you like the beat and rhythm, then it is all good.

A type of music I do not like though is " Country and Western "
A bunch of hillbilly Americans pretending to be cowboys makes me sick.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Curtis wrote:As the only person here who does not know spanish, I obviously have the advantage of understanding the meaning of what american music is about.
However music transcends language.
I like Selena, I like Jennifer Lopez (the spanish also), Ricky Martin and even Shakira.
Punjabi music is cool too.
If you like the beat and rhythm, then it is all good.

A type of music I do not like though is " Country and Western "
A bunch of hillbilly Americans pretending to be cowboys makes me sick.

I am a Luisa Bobby-Jo Mae at heart... you know I love those redneck songs. By the way, have you listened to the Rufus Wainwright cover of King of the Road... you don´t ike that either, right? not even because it is Rufus?

I´ve always believed that Jennifer got the career that Selena was supposed to have... I think it is a creepy situation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 pm

I actually think that Selena might have been a complete fad.
Being shot sort of immortalized her. That does sound bad.
I do believe Selena's music is very different from Jennifer Lopez's so they would have very different careers.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm

I don´t know... I mean I sure thought Jennifer wasn´t going to get anywhere and she totally surprised me. Then maybe Selena would have gotten even more famous by her own means with her album in English. I mean she really didn´t even know to speak Spanish at first and she pretty much invaded the Spanish market so I believe she could have done the same in America.

Also, would J-Lo have had a career if she hadn´t been around Diddy, I don´t think so. I also hate the clothes she has in her line, what I´ve seen looks cheap and sort of skanky (not that Selena´s designs were a display of haute couture of course)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Puff Daddy had a lot to do with Jennifer Lopez. However her big ass, also had a lot to do with her career. Black men like a big budonkadonk.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Curtis wrote:Puff Daddy had a lot to do with Jennifer Lopez. However her big ass, also had a lot to do with her career. Black men like a big budonkadonk.

Most men for that matter...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm

actually I like all kind of music... but it depends on the day my humor the ocation etc. the only one I don´t support is electronic and psycho... oh my good I hate it, it´s like only noise!!!!

but the best group in the world that I love and I will love it always is westlife.... ohhhh those are really guys!!! Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

before

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Westli10

now

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Westli11

almiuss

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty I like like...

Post  klaudia Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:58 pm

hii I like lot of kind of music like rock, pop.... like the killers,kayne west,gwen stefanii,rihanna,paul van dyk,the ting tings.kings of leon,mu chemical romane
I mean I´m very likeness but I have to say the only kind of music I can´t stand and that would be... merengue and things like that!! Mad

I love you
sunny
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  anag Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 am

I love rock! That's my favorite music style, but acctually a like all kind of music so I don't have trouble in any party

anag

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 pm

almiuss wrote:actually I like all kind of music... but it depends on the day my humor the ocation etc. the only one I don´t support is electronic and psycho... oh my good I hate it, it´s like only noise!!!!

but the best group in the world that I love and I will love it always is westlife.... ohhhh those are really guys!!! Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

before

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Westli10

now

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Westli11

hahahahahaha!! This took me waaaaaaaay back... I was like in highschool when they sang that song "Can´t believe that I´m a fool agaaaaaain and I who thought you were my friend... how was I to knoooow, you never told me" god, this is embarrassing I was so heartbroken at the time and that song was like my anthem. Plus they are hot, probably not the brightest crayons in the box but they can afford being too pop with those looks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty musik makes the peopple

Post  ana luisa Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey!! u know... i like all kind of music... but i can say that my favorite group is blink 182 and ov7 even that they has desapeared... my favorite duo are t.a.t.u. and now at days i like the ting tings, moderato, iskander... etc.... Exclamation Exclamation but of course... my favorite favorite... madonna, paris hilton and britney!!!
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty music!!!

Post  ana regina Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 pm

i like all kind of music....but specially R&B, pop, hip-hop, pop rock,etc....
Some of my favourite artists are hilary duff, rihanna, pink!! Cool ashley simpson, britney spears, justin timberlake and matt pokora (they are sooo hot and sexy!!)jaja!!! I love you
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty rock

Post  medina Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm

i love rock i mean i can listen all kind of music but i prefer rock and electro music like: LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, DAFT PUNK, JUSTICE, DIGITALISM, ARTIC MOKEYS, INTERPOOL, THE STUPIDS, THE KOOKS, RADIOHEAD, AMY WINEHOUSE, etc. my life is the music.... cyclops
medina
medina

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty Galang by M.I.A.

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty Mia - Jimmy (full length video)

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 pm

medina wrote:i love rock i mean i can listen all kind of music but i prefer rock and electro music like: LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, DAFT PUNK, JUSTICE, DIGITALISM, ARTIC MOKEYS, INTERPOOL, THE STUPIDS, THE KOOKS, RADIOHEAD, AMY WINEHOUSE, etc. my life is the music.... cyclops

Do you have the latests KOOKS album?????!!!!

I think "naive" is one of their greatest music accomplishments... I mean the execution, the lyrics, it´s such a beautiful song, I even like the way that Luke Pritchard makes that weird sound after every sentence, like if he had too much saliva and he was trying not to drool Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karla Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:45 pm

I like every kind of music except metal, coutry, etc... butmy favorite kind is pop, hip hop, trance and for dancing reggueaton...... one of my fav singer is iskander, luis miguel, camila, tiesto, armin, chis brown....etc!!!
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

Post  jordideatela Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:43 pm

i like almost all kind of music, except cumbias and that kind of music.

jordideatela

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty Music

Post  Gustavo Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:10 pm

I like electronic music , clasic music , and pop , my favorite group its moenia, and my favorite international group its depeche mode , ALSO , I like rock , but i prefer the last one's, AND my favorite DJ is Tiesto. What a Face
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MUSIC... Empty Music

Post  luis21547 Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:31 am

The music that i like the most is psytrance because i find it very beatiful i like the sounds that the DJ's make and that music make me feel happy i love this kind of music and i like giong to raves

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:01 pm

i like a lot of kinds of music except reguetoñero and i hate MTV JAMS Evil or Very Mad

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum