Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me what you did yesterday!!

+12
jordideatela
Marianisha
ana regina
ana luisa
anag
klaudia
Marco Giovanni Hernández
lexluvpk
almiuss
Admin
medina
Jorge
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell me what you did yesterday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me what you did yesterday!!

Post  Jorge Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:46 pm

yesteday i was on bed all the day because i feel too bad to do something all because of the alcohol = (

Jorge

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you did yesterday!! - Page 2 Empty yesterday ñ______ñ

Post  erika Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 am

ammm... well
i went to an awesome halloween
eh eh ehhhhhhh!!!!!!!
sex , drugs and rock and roll
ñ_________ñ
Tell me what you did yesterday!! - Page 2 Halloween
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you did yesterday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me what you did yesterday!!

Post  Lau Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Yesterday.....I went to my grandmas' house, then I went to visit one aunt and in the night I went to have dinner with a friend
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:32 pm

yesterday I went to the cinema and saw max payne or that thing jajajaja!!!! its great!!!!! ando do my homework jajaja!!!! ajaaaaaa

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 am

Yesterday I went to starbucks to with an old friend to have a chat up! and latter on I arrived home and finish a presentation Razz
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  klaudia Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:44 pm

nothing special I stay with my boyfriend all the night!! so cute.... jajaja
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  ana regina Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 pm

i arrived home, ate, slept a little bit, and then did my homework and went out with some friends. Very Happy
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianisha Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

**° I went to my friends futball match and then I arrived to my house and felt asleep until 3:30 pm and then I went out with my friends, just talking but no body was in my house and and hadn't eaten so one friend invited me to his house to eat something then at night we went to a friend's house and had a couple of drinks and dance... and talk and I arrived a little bit late to my house 4:00 am so my mom scolded me.... I then I went to sleep =) pig Sleep
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Yesterday I went to a thanksgiving dinner ad the turkey and pumpkin pie werw...delicious haha and als I met some new friends with the ones I went to alebrije later on Razz
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  ana regina Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:38 pm

yesterday i went out with a "friend" and we spent the hole day together and we had a great time!!! I love you
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  karla Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:18 pm

yesterday i went to alma´s house and there was ana luisa and ana gabriela making margaritas, then we play rock band....
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianisha Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Yesterday I went to a party that was of my best friend boyfriend and then we went to a Coca-cola event where they were dancing and giving gifts and we returned to the party and dance, drink and takin' pictures and have a great time =) and then she invited me for some tacos =)
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  klaudia Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:43 pm

I went to a dinner because my mom organized an event of her company so I didn´t have a choice!!!
mmmm
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 am

this was a great weekend..!! on friday I went to a party in my boyfriend's house..!! it was great and I don't sleep to mucho because we clean the house and all that stuff then on satuday I went to a dinner with my boyfriend's family and we and his cousins and their grilfriends!!! and today I went to the hipodromo and obviosusly I won!!! jajajaja

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:59 am

Yesterday I stayed home :s but oscar came to my house Razz
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm

YeSTERDAY i WENT TO WORK AND STAYED LATE AT NIGHT STUDYING FOR MY CONTA EXAM
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum