Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do on weekends??

+9
Frappe
Marianisha
ana regina
Jorge
Gustavo
Admin
ana luisa
Marco Giovanni Hernández
lexluvpk
13 posters

Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty What do you do on weekends??

Post  lexluvpk Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 am

On friday i went for my girlfriend to her skool then we went to eat,after that we went to any place jojo then to her or my house and then to a party, on saturday we saw to eat at her house many times we went to any restaurant to eat and many times to the movies at night we went to my football-match and then with all my friends went to have dinner or to play poker in my house and have some "tragoskoketos"jojo (in conclusion i love to be with my girlfriend all the week)ohhh and some sundays we stay at her home all day=P
lexluvpk
lexluvpk

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty My Weekeeeds!!!!

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:44 am

The principal thing that I had been doing on weekends since 2 years and 3 months is to stayed with my girlfriend in many parts; like in the cinema, in the teatre or museum when she has homework about it; whe went to parties, sometimes whe stayed at home when we don´t have money or whe have to dis something else like homework or some other things; but the most of the weekends; we passed nice moments one with the other. Embarassed
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty mini hollidays

Post  ana luisa Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:43 pm

ok it depends you know... sometimes i used to go with my friends to the disco, to some parties, and usually we used to prepared bbq... and it's so funny... sometimes i don't do anything... or maybe i used to go with my parents of shopping or to swim or those things. Exclamation Exclamation
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty Re: What do you do on weekends??

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Well, I can see there is much love in the air!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOD FOR YOU !! I mean, some people might say that you shouldn´t be all the time with your boyfriend or girlfriend, but you know what??? If you feel like it... DO IT. There is a point in which you might not be up for it, and that´s ok too. You are probably not getting married to the people you are dating now, so I think it´s great to go and live the experience to the maximum.

-----------

Now, I don´t spend my weekends with my boyfriend that´s for sure, hahahahaha. Instead, I party like a rockstar and then get too smashed the rest of the weekend. I´m old, I guess, I just can´t go out two days in a row no more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty What do you do on weekens

Post  Gustavo Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, jaja , well sometimes i go to the cinema or a parties but usually i prefer sleep , i love doing that. Cool
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm

For me it depends in 2 thing about what i do on weekends and thats my mood and the money jajajaj but most of weekends i normally sleep all the day

Jorge

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty wEekenD!!

Post  ana regina Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 pm

on saturday morning i have french classes..... which sometimes it's really hard because, if i went out on friday night, it's awful to wake up early on saturday, then maybe i go to a party or somewhere with my friends on satruday night, and in sunday i spend it with my family and we go out like to a restaurant or shopping!! Like a Star @ heaven Wink
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty *° weekend

Post  Marianisha Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Like a Star @ heaven On saturdays I go to a football match to support and as a "cheer leader" of my friends because they play.. it is very fun, but sometimes I don´t want to go beCause it´s very early at 7:30!!! am soo imagine if on Friday night I go clubbing it is hard to wake up Shocked and sometimes I go to the cinema with my friends or to a rstaurant with my parents mmm or rent a movie and see it with some friends
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:01 pm

who cares?? do everything that you want and never tell it

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  aldo gonzalez Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 am

I usually go out with my friends and get into a disco to hookup some h... girls

aldo gonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 pm

On fridays I go to work but I'm free at 8 pm so I usually go to a bar or to dance with my friendas, on saturdays regularly spend it with a friend but at night I also go to dance and un sunday it's kind of family day!!!
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

What do you do on weekends?? Empty Weekends

Post  luis21547 Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:01 am

I get drunk sometimes or maybe im with my friends, but i don't like bieng on my house

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am

i will go to a party with my om and my sister and i hope i will pass english

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum