Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month??

+12
Frappe
almiuss
ana regina
klaudia
medina
Jorge
Gustavo
ana luisa
Admin
anag
Marco Giovanni Hernández
lexluvpk
16 posters

Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month??

Post  lexluvpk Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:57 am

Im spending about $2000 with my cellphone and nextel along the month :S thats a lot :S if i dont work hard someday i'll be poor if i steel spending that!!
lexluvpk
lexluvpk

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty Re: How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month??

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:47 am

I´m don´t spend too much in my cell phone because of many reasons; some one´s of them are that my cell phone use credit card and when I finished it; the most of the times I haven´t money for buying another one; so; probably; I spend $400 per month. Crying or Very sad
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty Re: How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month??

Post  anag Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

well... my mother all months is shouting at me because I spent a lot of my credit... the last time the bill was for $1200, so... that's not good, I am like a cellpohone adict!

anag

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 pm

You know how much I spend??? WELL pretty much zero pesos Very Happy

How? well, it´s easy, you go with your father and you put your eyes like that cat in that Shrek movie and you say... "I was hoping to get that new pair of shoes I fell in love with dad, but see this cellphone bill... I just don´t even know how this happened, I mean if you could only help me this time, I mean, I try to contribute in other ways, right?"... Sad

SOLVED!!! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty cell!!

Post  ana luisa Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm

ohhh noooOOOOooooo Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

it's too much... but u know somethin'??

i spend more at parties!!! lol Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 pm

ana luisa wrote:ohhh noooOOOOooooo Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

it's too much... but u know somethin'??

i spend more at parties!!! lol Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

yes but spending 2000 in a club feels ok, at least during those 5 seconds in which you are buzzed and decide that you can afford to be a big spender... 2000 pesos in a cellphone bill, in phonecalls you already made feels awful, it´s like being really hungry, eating a lot in a fancy restaurant and then getting the tab when you are already full. When you aren´t hungry anymore you will feel like they are overcharging you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty Cellphone

Post  Gustavo Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:41 pm

I never put attention in how much i spend in my cellphone, but maybe mmmmmmmmmmmm like $400 . Very Happy
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:47 pm

i dont know but most of my bill the minimum is of 500, because there are months i use a lot my cellphone but there are other times that i dont use it too much... but fortunatelymy parents are the ones that pay my bill.XD

Jorge

Back to top Go down

Post  medina Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:20 pm

well i almost dont spend much in my cell bue around $ 200 at mouth or less. albino
medina
medina

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty $$

Post  klaudia Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 pm

I Like a Star @ heaven dont spend t0 much I mean I spend about... $400 I think tht´s normal!
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  ana regina Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 pm

.. i don't spend too much on cellphones .... well... i could but some mo$%&· fu&%· stole my cellphone so i don't spend too much...well i have another one but i don't spend too much just like $400.
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 pm

ana regina wrote:.. i don't spend too much on cellphones .... well... i could but some mo$%&· fu&%· stole my cellphone so i don't spend too much...well i have another one but i don't spend too much just like $400.

I really hate the fact your cellphone has been stolen... it reminds me of sneaky people, and I really hate sneaky people you know... I mean, I might sound very naive but I do believe in doing the right thing, why would you want to create Karma for yourself anyway?!! well, I´m sorry about your cellphone Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:17 pm

I have a little plan... my mom pay like $450 per month and they give me 750 of credit... and most of the months I don't finish all my credit!!!

I only use my cellphone to call my mom and my boyfriend... jajajajaja obviously some of my friends but no all days jajajaja

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:30 pm

well i dont know really it depends sometimes i used to spend like 300 or 200 per month well its depends i really dont like to speak by cellphone i rather the text message so i dont really spend a lot

Frappe

Back to top Go down

How much do you spend on your cell phone on the month?? Empty |*money

Post  Marianisha Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 pm

I spend like 200 or less a month because i just send messages I don´t like to spend my money in calls.
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:57 pm

You should really think about that plan mix of telcel because they charge you like 370 per month and they give like 750 pesos in credit plus they charge you with a lower tariff than if you bought cards... The tariff of cards is sooooo stiff, you pay more and talk or text less.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luis21547 Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:03 am

I think i spend like 500 pesos it's too much but it is a necesity

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:11 pm

I spend about $2'000 and $2'500 per month in my cell Razz
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  klaudia Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:54 pm

mm this m0nth I spent about $ 700 pesos my mom is going to kill me!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 am

oh
Razz
well i thik i spend like $200 but sometimes more in my cel phone Mad
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum