Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿?

+10
almiuss
Gustavo
Frappe
Marianisha
karla
ana luisa
Admin
Curtis
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Jorge
14 posters

Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿?

Post  Jorge Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:01 pm

For me it was the movie IT (Eso) because it was a ugly and violent clown, also because the phrases he said were scary and creepy also because when i was going to take a bath i was scared because i was thinking he was going to appear and he would eat me or something bad.... XD AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAA!!!!

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? 4427799

Jorge

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty The Exorcist

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 pm

The scary movie that I like at most, when I was child; was "The Exorcist" which was some of the ones that had the best critique´s of the people; an other reason, is that it was the only one that can make me a feel of scare; ´cause I am a person who don´t scare easily. Twisted Evil
what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Exorcista
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty Nightmare on elm street

Post  Curtis Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty Re: what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿?

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Anything with vampires, like Dracula or stuff like that, was sooooo very scary to me!!

I am a sort of kook and (worst) I have been since I was a child so I overthink everything and this fear of vampires affraid was so big that I remember how at night, I began to think OMG a vampire might come and suck my blood, and I don´t want to die that way but a vampire is so very mighty that I won´t be able to do anything. pale I even thought how I had no way to scape because even with the windows closed the vampire who was coming after me would turn into a bat and enter my room any freaking how, so I just stood there thinking and thinking about vampires, hahahahaha. This left an aftereffect on me because since I was a child I can´t fall asleep if I am not all covered from head to toes, and that is because as I child that was the only way I could fell asleep while thinking of how the vampire was going to suck my blood, I felt more secured all covered instead of leaving my neck without any protection... (now that´s a story for a shrink!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty s.o.s

Post  ana luisa Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 am

i am a I love you of scarry movies Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

but... i do not have a favorite one when i was a child, i mean, i still bein' a child but... i have 2 many movies

the ring
chuky
and.... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

i do not want 2 rmbr

xoxo
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty Re: what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿?

Post  karla Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:48 pm

hey!! im a scary person sowhen i was a child i didnt like that kind of movies.... i was really afraid of eso!!! lol... so if i have to say one movie it could be chucky..... affraid
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty **°Scared

Post  Marianisha Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 pm

**I like scary movies but I couldn´t sleep when I saw "the Ring" I was soo scared that for weeks I couldn´t sleep and I was afraid of mirrors jaja "looser!!!
but sometimes I don´t like to see scary movies because sometimes they are veery bad!! I mean stupid and don´t scare me at all.. I just like when they make me tremble BUT the last scary movie I saw was "rec" and I´m still scared!! that day I had to sleep with my little brother!! seriously and sometimes when I rmmbr I can´t stay alone at home or sleep I guess I´m a very scaring person.
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

was el santo contra las momias de guanajuato and it is still being Suspect

Frappe

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty My favorite scary movie

Post  Gustavo Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Obviously ... The sixth sense , with Bruce Willis There was amazing , I cant sleep like two weeks , but it was very goooood affraid
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:10 am

when I was a child I didn´t saw scary movies I was so afraid to being alone at night.... nowdays I still afraid of the dark but I love seeing scary movies because most of the movies are more funny than scary ajajajaja!!!!!

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:02 am

I love Friday the 13th,
I love Hellraiser,
I love A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty THE SCARIEST MOVIE I EVER SAW AS A CHILD

Post  Curtis Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:10 am

I do not know what this movie was called. I was only 8 or younger when I saw this movie.

It was the story of a woman, who I believe became involved in witch craft.
Her young boy drowned in the bath tub. She might have drowned him herself, I do not remember.

Then her husband was driving somewhere. She might have been in the car also, I don't remember.
Her husbands head was severed, decapitated, cut off.

I remember her being in bed with her dead husbands head.
There was also a blind man, and a younger woman.
The younger woman was poisoned I believe.

So the witch-woman and the blind man were alone together at the end.
I remember that she and the blind man were fighting, and
he slammed her face into a grill. She had her face burned.

Then at the end, the blind man walks into the bedroom.
The dead husbands head comes alive and flies across the room biting the blind mans neck.
This is the end of the movie.

It scared me so much I ran out of my neighbors house and ran home screaming.
Curtis
Curtis

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty IT!!!!!!!!

Post  aldo gonzalez Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:52 am

i think each one of us was terrified because of IT! movie, it's reasonable

aldo gonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  Lau Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:28 pm

I would say:
*Eso
*the sixth sense
*The ring
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

what was your favorite scary movie when you were a child¿? Empty Scary movie

Post  luis21547 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 am

I think that one of the most scary movie that i had seen since i was a child was the exorcist because for me is one of the scariest movies in all the times

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 am

om
well
first of all
i hate that kind of movies because i dont know... i just dont like it Mad
its hard to say but i think that it (the clown) and all the chinese movies or that type of movies
u know what i mean?
oh i remember now i used to be affraid of chuky hahahaha
lol!
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down