Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿?

+7
Frappe
Gustavo
ana luisa
Admin
Marco Giovanni Hernández
luis21547
Jorge
11 posters

Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿?

Post  Jorge Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 pm

She is so nice and pretty because she was born like that jejejeje

Jorge

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty Re: Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿?

Post  luis21547 Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 am

My english teacher is a pretty person because she always let me get into the class even if i'm late, she is a good teacher because she always try to help us and if we don't understand something she always try to explain us even she let us watch movies and i like how she do her job

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty Re: Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿?

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 pm

I think, my english teacher is so nice because she always help me whn I need it; and is an excellent person she always try to do her best in the classes and help us to grow up as a good people; THANK U VERY MUCH TEACHER!!!
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Because the teacher is God´s gift to humanity, hahahaha

(Is Jorge working for a 10?? Neutral )
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty Prettyªª

Post  ana luisa Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:03 pm

lol.... yes she is so pretty... but.... i think that u wanna have good grades Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty MY TEACHER

Post  Gustavo Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 am

YEA. She is very nice , because she always try to help us in everything , and she teach very very nice, and obviously because she is gonna forget old my absences Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Gustavo wrote:YEA. She is very nice , because she always try to help us in everything , and she teach very very nice, and obviously because she is gonna forget old my absences Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

:O Have you ever missed a class??? I had no idea of that!! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 pm

my favorites series are lola erase una vez, rbd, fuego en la sangre, betty la fea, juan querendon, rubi, amigos x siempre y aventuras en el tiempo they r great rabbit jaja mmm i dont think so but i really like rbd jaj

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  anag Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 pm

who is jorge?
mmm I think the teacher is cool, but I wont tell her, she will read it, it's not the same, and by the way what's the word that mean a person who tells pretty things to people to likle them?

anag

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm

anag wrote:who is jorge?
mmm I think the teacher is cool, but I wont tell her, she will read it, it's not the same, and by the way what's the word that mean a person who tells pretty things to people to likle them?

hmmm you are trying to say, probably, that he is trying to be the teacher´s pet... which would be like my consentido, not my pet, that´s just the way it goes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klaudia Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:15 pm

and this is about...???
the point is.......

confused confused Question Question Question Question Question
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm

the teacher isn't nice because today she was so bad!!!! she didn't let us enter with our asistance and yesterday she didn't told us that she isn't coming to school!!!!!

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:06 am

almiuss wrote:the teacher isn't nice because today she was so bad!!!! she didn't let us enter with our asistance and yesterday she didn't told us that she isn't coming to school!!!!!

Not that I would have to but FYI...

It was an order from my authorities to completely stop letting people in after 7:40... plus I told you over and over again the previous week about that new rule which wasn´t my idea to begin with!!!!

Then... If I had known I would feel like fainting on my way to the class on Wednesday (cause I have a low pressure condition btw), I would have told you, buuuut since I can´t forecast those fits well...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty hi hi

Post  ana luisa Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:37 am

well i think she-s nice ... but she was bad with me Exclamation Exclamation
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:55 am

ana luisa wrote:well i think she-s nice ... but she was bad with me Exclamation Exclamation

replication right---- NO I WASN´T!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿? Empty Why the teacher is so nice and pretty¿?

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 am

ajam
Shocked
well
my english teacher is nice because she is young and rocker!!
haha
and she likes my favorite girl in the world: amy winehouse so what can i say... rabbit
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down