Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you remember about your childhood??

+4
Marianisha
Lau
almiuss
karla
8 posters

Go down

what do you remember about your childhood?? Empty what do you remember about your childhood??

Post  karla Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm

do u remember ur favorite candy, movie, cartoon, game.......tell us!!!
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

what do you remember about your childhood?? Empty Re: what do you remember about your childhood??

Post  almiuss Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

when I was a child I love all the cartoons jajajaja the most thing I miss are my parties jajajaja they were super funny jajaja

almiuss

Back to top Go down

what do you remember about your childhood?? Empty Re: what do you remember about your childhood??

Post  Lau Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:56 pm

I remember the time when my little brother was born...it was like wow!!! hahaha...y favourite kind of candy was the lollipop of colors like in spiral....I loved to watch disney princess movies
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  Marianisha Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:30 pm

when I was a child I used to watch the same movie again and again in the same day ,... like 4 times and also I made a lot of funny videos because my uncle was stuyding LCC and she did all her Homeworks with me!! also I loved dancing "la macarena" that was my favorite dance and I remmbr that in Kinder garden I had 2 boyfriends haha and one of them was my best firend's boyfriend too jaja crazy! lol!
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  ana regina Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 am

well my favourite candy was.... lollipop and still be it....mm... movie... pocahontas and beauty and the beast... and ariel, and well all of the princess and i used lo dance like mariana la macarena jaja and those of gloria trevi like pelo suelto haha..well i was 3 years old ..forgive me i didn't knew what i was doing ....mm... and my favourite cartoon was power rangers and i was the pink one lol!
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 am

When I was a child; I love the cartoons, someone´s as Ranma 1/2, Pokemon, and other one´s; but th best one of thems was Dragon Ball...
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  karla Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 pm

i remember that i used to play with my cousins and little sister!!!.....my fav princess was the mermaid...... my candy was skwinkles, chips nd i think i was so happy.....lol!!!!!!!!!
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

what do you remember about your childhood?? Empty When i was child

Post  Gustavo Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 am

When i was a little child i remember that my favorite movie was "en busca del valle perdido" really really i dont remember the name , but the name of the principal character was piesito, there was an history about dinosaurs, that they must to find a valley , the history it was amazing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

what do you remember about your childhood?? Empty When i was child

Post  Gustavo Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am

My favorite cartoon was , dragon ball z , and my favorite candy was a little gummie of coca cola , the name in spanish was coquitas. Very Happy
Gustavo
Gustavo

Back to top Go down

Post  anag Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am

since I was a child my favourite cartoon is the simpsons
my favorite meal was the bolognesa
I read fairy tales all time
and I loved my cousin's hot wheels and boys stuff 'cause I hated dolls, and I had thousands
what esle????
I loved reino aventura hahahahaha

anag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum