Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

+14
lexluvpk
Lau
Admin
ana luisa
Cesar
jordideatela
aldo gonzalez
Marianisha
ana regina
erika__chip
klaudia
Jorge
Marco Giovanni Hernández
luisa
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

Post  luisa Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 am

TELL ME SOMETHING THAT YOU FOUND INTERESTING IN TODAY´S NEWS OR DISCUSS WHAT SOMEONE ELSE FOUND INTERESTING

luisa

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty Michoacan's terrorism

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 pm

yes and it was impressive!! :affraid:I listened somethin' about the grenade that made an explosion in Morelia just in the day that was the shout there are many people hurt OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! F200809171017461371431481
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty OMG

Post  Jorge Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Thats so terrible.. I can't imagine what they were thinking the responsible of that !!!! it so sad to know that people with a wired mind are out there while innocent people are in jail. Also i think that there must be some kind of rules that forbids the fireworks in small or crowded areas.

Jorge

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty OMG---

Post  klaudia Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm

OMG!!
finally the rumor is true
kayne west is comming to mexic0o on october 17
and.. I all ready have my tickets
i´m so excited.....!!!!

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Kanye-15

affraid
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty Re: OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

Post  Jorge Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Kayne West !!!!! yeah!!!! jajajaja i like a lot of songs of kayne west!!!

Jorge

Back to top Go down

Post  luisa Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Us old ladies like Kanye as well!!! hahahaha And embarrassing as it can be... I now the rhymes Shocked Let's get lost tonight
You could be my black Kate Moss tonight, play secretary, I'm the boss tonight... and you don't give a f**k what they all say, right? !!!

luisa

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty OMG did u watch the news!!!

Post  erika__chip Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 pm

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Americas-next-top-model

Top Model: The Winner Is "Obvious"!

When you watch America's Next Top Model tonight, keep this in mind: Both of the Jays already know the winner!

I just caught up with the fabulous Mr. Jay Manuel and Miss J. Alexander, and they gave me the following dish on the "obvious" girl who'll be victorious this season...
"I called the winner of this cycle on day one," Mr. Jay told me. "I knew it."

"We both did," Miss J revealed. "We both knew who would win right away. It was obvious!"

So I ask you fans...Who is the obvious choice? Isis? Elina? Clark? Those are just three names that come to mind, but it's up to you to vote in our poll below.

In the meantime, don't expect any clear indication from the Jays on who they're rooting for during the episodes. "Trust me, whenever it’s kind of obvious they cut it out because they don’t want us to give it up, but I did call this winner," insisted Mr. Jay (who, by the way, I got to work closely with on Emmy day, and let me tell you, he is the real deal).

"What happens sometimes [is that] when I scream excitement over a girl," added Miss J, "she never gets chosen, because the producers think it's too obvious. So I don’t do that anymore. I keep it to myself now."

So what about Isis, the show's first transgender contestant? Could she be the one?

"The amazing thing with Isis is that if there is one industry that can really embrace someone who is transgender, it would be the fashion industry," noted Jay Manuel.

Guess we'd better not rule her out yet, though it should be noted Isis hasn't exactly been wowing the judges lately. Instead, I'm looking tonight for the girl who doesn't get much commentary from the judges at all...

For the record, my money's on Elina.

Now...guesses? Favorites? The comments and poll below are all yours for the taking...

Last edited by erika__chip on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
erika__chip
erika__chip

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty soO sad!!

Post  ana regina Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:43 pm

I heard that in the road of Tulancingo, Hidalgo.... a driver smashed into an elephant!!!!
the elephant escaped from the circus and was sitting on the road, when suddenly the driver smashed into her!!
both died, the driver and the poor elephant Sad
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty the world is crazy!!!!

Post  Marianisha Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:19 am

Sun Sep 21, 10:13 AM ET Previous 153 of 153 Next Pakistan army troops arrive to conduct a rescue operation at the site of Saturday's massive truck bombing at Marriott hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan Sunday, Sept. 21, 2008. The bombing devastated the luxury hotel in Pakistan's capital, killing some 40 people and injuring more than 250.
(AP Photo/Anjum Naveed)

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Pakistan-460b_995624c
Marianisha
Marianisha

Back to top Go down

Post  aldo gonzalez Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 am

Finally the time has come.
This year returns the autoshow to Mexico after missing to years, i´m so excited because i have assist every year since i was 12 because i love cars.
Yeeaaahhhh!

aldo gonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  jordideatela Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:03 pm

have you see that gasoline its going to be 4 cents more expensive per week until it gets to the price of 10.29

jordideatela

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesar Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Best buy is gonna open the first shop in Mexico that will be ubicated in Mundo e. I think is a great idea beacuse it is a big shop and has a variety of electronic products.

Cesar

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty paris is soooo good

Post  ana luisa Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 pm

i love that girl!!!!

cyclops cyclops cyclops

Paris Hilton Campaigns Against John McCain With Spoof Ad?
Paris Hilton expressed her desire to campaign against “that wrinkly white-haired guy” and threatening to paint the White House pink if elected.

The hotel heiress responded to Republican candidate John McCain’s controversial use of her image in a campaign television spot last week with a satirical ad of her own posted on the website Funnyordie.com.

In the ad, the 27-year-old singer appears reclining on a sun lounger beside a swimming pool, dressed only in a skimpy leopard-print bathing costume.

Paris Hilton said: “Hey America, I’m Paris Hilton and I’m a celebrity too. Only I’m not from the olden days and I’m not promising change like that other guy. I’m just hot! But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I’m running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I’m, like, totally ready to lead.”

The “Stars Are Blind” singer offers an alternative US energy strategy and plans of mixing the elements of John McCain and Democratic rival Barack Obama’s policy platforms, saying: “We can do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars. … Energy crisis solved, I’ll see you at the debates, b***hes!”

The singer continued: “I’m thinking Rihanna. I’ll see you at the White House. Oh, and I might paint it pink. Bye!”

In Paris Hilton’s spoof campaign commercial, a gravel-voiced narrator takes aim at McCain, asking: “He’s the oldest celebrity in the world. Like, super old. Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin, and beer was served in a bucket. But is he ready to lead?”

Adam McKay, who was one of those people that pitched the idea of filming the spot to Paris Hilton, revealed: “She got it that the McCain thing was a low blow. And she felt she didn’t want to return it with angry fire, and that this was the best way to respond. It’s a playful jab.”
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty OMG!!! that´s so stupid...

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:45 pm

What do you think about the stupids rules in Mexico; in a recently notice; a reporter found that in many states in the country; to steal heads of cattle is worse than kill your wife... that´s a point of view of all the ignorant people!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! 8040-maltrato
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Did you see the news¿?!!!! the guy from the CANACA video from youtube was hit by a car and unfortunately he died = ( this is something very sad because he was a big star in youtube with his famous phrase: ME AMARRARON COMO PUERCO!!!!!, Y MIS 50 MIL PESOS QUE¿?!!!, thats was so funny until a drunk, ugly, stupid, women!! Mrs. Canaca you will be always remembered!!!!

Jorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:58 am

Jorge wrote:Did you see the news¿?!!!! the guy from the CANACA video from youtube was hit by a car and unfortunately he died = ( this is something very sad because he was a big star in youtube with his famous phrase: ME AMARRARON COMO PUERCO!!!!!, Y MIS 50 MIL PESOS QUE¿?!!!, thats was so funny until a drunk, ugly, stupid, women!! Mrs. Canaca you will be always remembered!!!!

hahahahahahaha this iS sooooo wrong!!! I mean I feel so guilty over laughing about this situation Embarassed But F=#"($!! ain´t that ironic! I mean he thought drinking and driving was ok and he was hit by MRS. CANACA in deed! I will never forget how much my tummy was aching when watching that video... COMO PUEEEEERRRRRRCO!! hahahahahha and how he said he was HIJO DEL PAPA!! (as in the Big Daddy I thought, like EL PADRE DE TODOS! the big chief maybe?)...

Well I hope the other guy, the one who POLEA against evil people and not good people is ok... also the other one who is drinking... however he is doing it TRANQUILAMEEEEEEEEEEENTE, hahahahahahaha

(I´m so going to hell for laughing right now)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty the elephant

Post  Lau Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Well the new is not that recent but....have you heard that an elephant was killed 'cause it was in the roadway? and it's also sad 'cause te driver died too
Lau
Lau

Back to top Go down

Post  lexluvpk Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:58 pm

The other day i saw in the news that some drunked women killed with her car to the son of the dad jojo the president of de CANACA lol that news left me soo sad i was fan of that men jojo see ya!!
lexluvpk
lexluvpk

Back to top Go down

Post  lexluvpk Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:05 am

Ohhh damn!!!somebody post the notice of Mr. CANACA jojo thats so sad
lexluvpk
lexluvpk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:57 am

lexluvpk wrote:Ohhh damn!!!somebody post the notice of Mr. CANACA jojo thats so sad

but it still breaks our heart, hahahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! Empty !!!

Post  klaudia Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm

ohh my g0od did you watch the notice about the guy wh0o yells to de president.. veryy respectful
obviously at the end they took it to the police statio0n!
klaudia
klaudia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:54 pm

klaudia wrote:ohh my g0od did you watch the notice about the guy wh0o yells to de president.. veryy respectful
obviously at the end they took it to the police statio0n!

Yeah... I mean what a dumbass with a high IQ... first he greets the president he calls illegitimate and then he yells at him... see that´s what I really hate about this stupid "left-wing wannabes" they are against the government but they live from it!!!

Remember how all those representatives and senators decided they were against this government because they were with AMLO??? well, then why the f... are they taking the money coming from the public budget and not from their "legitimate president and constituents"!! If you are against something you don´t take money from it!!!

For the record, I am not a constituent of Calderón, however if this is the president we will have to bear, damn lets work with him to help our country... just an opinion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  almiuss Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

today wile I was getting ready for school I was watching the news and I rally can't believe that the PRD wants to make the marihuana a legal thing!!!!
I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
that really sucks... well in my point of view... of course

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  jordideatela Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:41 pm

do you saw the news, the dollar almosts gets to 15 pesos.

jordideatela

Back to top Go down

Post  luis21547 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:45 pm

I think that its very interesting what is happening on US on their econmy and even the big countries even have problems

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next