Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

+14
lexluvpk
Lau
Admin
ana luisa
Cesar
jordideatela
aldo gonzalez
Marianisha
ana regina
erika__chip
klaudia
Jorge
Marco Giovanni Hernández
luisa
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Empty OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

Post  erika Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe what i just read:
pay attention:

Hugh Hefner on Holly: "It's Over!"

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Girls-1

Hugh Hefner confirms he and Holly Madison are no longer.

"If she says it's over, it's over," Hefner tells me. "But like I've said before, she is the love of my life, and I expected to spend the rest of my life with her."

The Playboy mogul says the relationship started to crumble about six months ago when they learned he was unable to father a child with Holly.

"With my sperm count, it's not possible," Hefner explained. "I was willing but it was not possible…She'd like to be married and have children, but it's not in the cards here for me."

Where does that leave the other two Girls Next Door, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt?

Hefner says they're still romantically involved, but admitted, "the relationship with Kendra will be ending when she moves out, probably by the end of this year."

Hef ain't wasting anytime getting back in the saddle though.

In the last week, he's been spotted with 19-year-old twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon (pictured above). "They very much want to be girlfriends and now under the present circumstance, they probably will become my girlfriends," Hefner says

Rolling Eyes
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!!

Post  almiuss Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:26 pm

It was terrible and I was so nervuos because 3 persons that I know live near there!!! afortunately nothing happened to them!!!!

OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Avion110 OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Avion210 OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Avion410 OMG DID YOU WATCH THE NEWS!!! - Page 2 Muere-10

almiuss

Back to top Go down

Post  ana regina Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah!! it was horrible!!! and all the persons that were there walking in the streets, i mean imagine that you're walking rally happy!! Very Happy and then an airplane crushes into you!! terrible!! and scary,, unfortunatelly over 14 persons died pale
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:32 am

About the airplane that fell some days ago; I am very worried; because a person who live in my comunity; was hurt because of this; and the worst thing is that somebody is concealing the real things; because the number of damage people is higher than the one that they say us!!!
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm

a new was that toluca won the mexican football tournament versus cruz asul wiiii

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 pm

something that im afraid is that in izcallli all the nights clubs are close beacuse
there a group of people called los zetas atacked the clubs and they killed people that was there

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

the next week the jnas brothers will be at foro sol in their second concert here in mexico

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 pm

the next year in february 26 iron maiden a very great metal bando will come to mexico at the foro sol this will be an extraordinary concert and of course im going to go

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  quique Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:07 pm

yesterday the mexican football team pachuca lost versus liga universitaria de quito 2-0 in the intercontinental championship

quique

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 am

hahaha
this new is so funny:
Pam Anderson: Mystery Guest Flashes Her Breasts !!!
The buxom blonde accidentally flashed her breasts to an entire studio audience during a taping yesterday of Osbournes: Reloaded, a new upcoming variety show hosted by Sharon, Ozzy, Kelly and Jack Osbourne.

Anderson's breast boo-boo happened during a skit called "Guess the Guest," according to an eyewitness.

Shocked
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:29 am

for all the girls!!
this are the
20 Life Lessons Courtesy of Paris Hilton :
XD
Paris Hilton has learned things. Twenty things to be specific, like "Having a nightclub in your house really helps for having a party, because then you don't need to go out." The other 19 are here (and they're not all as bad as that one).

• Controversy is brewing over Hilary Duff's claims of virginity a couple years back. It's either that or we focus on Aubrey O'Day's bisexuality. And while Duff always wins over O'Day, the moral of the story is don't trust tween virgin stars.

• The only thing the ladies of The View have ever agreed on: naming your kid Adolf Hitler is not cool.

• We thought Miley Cyrus would be Time's Person of the Year, but we were wrong.

• Lindsay Lohan recommends watching Without a Trace late at night. Do it for SamRo, guys!
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:31 am

new show!!!!!!!
The holidays are all about giving, which may explain why the good, kind folks at HBO are giving us the second season premiere of Flight of the Conchords a full month earlier than expected! (And we didn't get them anything!)

watch it if u want Rolling Eyes
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  erika Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am

uk news

A growing number of ambulance services in England say the cold start to the month and outbreaks of illness have created unprecedented levels of calls.
Some say staff are struggling to cope and are urging people to dial 999 only in a genuine emergency.

London Ambulance Service said last week was the busiest in its history.

The North West service also reported record numbers of winter calls. West Midlands said staff were working flat out to meet the "extraordinary demand".

So far, this December has been the coldest for 30 years in many parts of Britain

what a mess dont u think? affraid
erika
erika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2