Classroom 207
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALKING BUSINESS

+9
Marco Giovanni Hernández
ana luisa
Cesar
jordideatela
aldo gonzalez
ana regina
almiuss
anag
luisa
13 posters

Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty TALKING BUSINESS

Post  luisa Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 am

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FACING THE REAL BUSINESS WORLD... DISCUSS

luisa

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty Re: TALKING BUSINESS

Post  anag Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Most of the times i think we listen at our parents taliking about bussines, so maybe we have a little of knowlegde about it, the thing is that we need to practice it, not just the theory

anag

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty bussiiiiiiiiines!!!!!

Post  almiuss Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm

I think we all know how the world of bussines work but we only have an idea but when the real day come and we enter to that wold everything is going to change because I think is not that easy but for that thing we are in this school learning and we are going to practice sth before that day come!!!!

cyclops Rolling Eyes Shocked

almiuss

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty business

Post  ana regina Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:33 pm

I think that now a days it's very important to practice 3 languages at least. Wink
ana regina
ana regina

Back to top Go down

Post  aldo gonzalez Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:59 am

The first and most important thing to know is how do business work or should be done, and that´s what we are supose to learn at EBC, but also we should look the way that great companies or businessman do.

aldo gonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  jordideatela Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:58 pm

i think you should think in you an just in you, you cant go in life thinking whats going ti happen tomorrow you should do thing for you and make things for your own benefit, yeah im such a bad guy, selfish no?? yeah thats me....

jordideatela

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty talking business

Post  Cesar Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:53 pm

well i think that there is no something special you have to know. I think you have to be prepareted and have the enough knowledge in order to start getting experience and being a successful person.

Cesar

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty i'm so happy

Post  ana luisa Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm

i have to know... what will i do... that simple that complete!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

life is easy if you know what will you do with your life... then everything will be being!!
ana luisa
ana luisa

http://princess-ita.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty ABOUT BUSINESS...

Post  Marco Giovanni Hernández Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:19 am

I think that some of the most important and relevant things that you should know before enter to the business live are too many; like the one´s that you have to know how to trade with the people whose you are going to do some kind of negociation; an other one is that you must have to know, how to talk with many people it doesn´t matter if they have a higher level in the company or if they are your bosses; you also have to tell your opinion and if you don´t be agree with them you must have to justified yourself, of course with a goog reason. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Marco Giovanni Hernández
Marco Giovanni Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:48 pm

we have to know about everything of the business world incluinding the habits and the bad habits too that happens into the office

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Frappe wrote:we have to know about everything of the business world incluinding the habits and the bad habits too that happens into the office

something you will find when you start working in an office is that there are a bunch of lazy people who are just dodging work, who are doing things they are not supposed to be doing all the time and that some rules are stupid, also that OFFICE IS MODERN SLAVERY!!! that you have 1 or 2 hours to eat, and things of that sort that depress me.

However, you will also notice that there are a few who work their asses off and that if you love what you are doing you have a great time, and that being civil and friendly to your co-workers is the best idea. Give your best effort and you will profit from that, still don´t burn yourself in an office, you might love your work but keep in mind that your friends and your family are way more important, at the end of the day, your computer is not the one who will warm your cold feet at night, so just don´t forget what is really important over trying to be successful at work.

Oh!! you will also be surprised of the dark stories!! people like to gossip dude!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappe Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 am

i whink that we have to lnow words that are in touch with the business world

Frappe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Frappe wrote:i whink that we have to lnow words that are in touch with the business world

I believe that eventhough your English level (as a class I mean) is fairly good, you still make mistakes on basic things, so I figured out that the best way to go forward is being sure of what you already have so that you can really take advantage of things more complicated afterwards.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://myenglishclass.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TALKING BUSINESS Empty what we should do

Post  luis21547 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:38 pm

I think we should work a lot in the school and try to know everything about aur career, because if we are well prepare we would become what we always wanted to be

luis21547

Back to top Go down

Post  karla Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:19 am

i agree with ana regina!!! in this world is basic to learn at list 3 languajes and more in business!!! Cool
karla
karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down